12.7.13

"Just Never Give Up"

"The hard thing about all this isn't finishing something, it's starting it"
                                                                                                                              Valkyrie, today

I wrote that because I always wanted to do this... And I know how difficult it is to do something, you dream about it, you believe you actually can do it, but what happens next?... Some people (not a lot of people) stand up and say: "I'll do it!"; others continue lying on the bed, dreaming, and some of us are just waiting for something...
It's not difficult to expect an end, to even look for it: you might stop, they may make you stop, everything can dissapear, you can turn it into ashes...
There are more chances of failing than there are of reaching the top of something... But, still, go for it, fight for it... Never give up... :)
I wish you all the luck in the world, and thanks for reading me! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment